VOLUNTEER AT THE BASIN CONCERT
Volunteers will be required to work one day of the festival in return for a ticket to the other day of the festival.
There are a few other miscellaneous positions available such as in car parking, bump in and merch. These positions are very limited but please feel free to mention if you are interested in these roles.
Please check here before emailing us to help reduce the trillions of emails we receive each day. We will be regularly updating this space and your question may already be answered.
BEFORE YOU APPLY
- You must be aged 16 years or over to apply
- Make sure that you have the time off work and that you can DEFINITELY complete your volunteer commitment before you apply and choose an available shift.
- You will be required to provide valid credit card details which will be charged for the price of the ticket and an admin fee in the event that you don’t turn up for your shift.
- Shifts are varied and you may be sent to an area you haven’t applied for if we need extra hands there.
- If you want to work with a friend, you will need to choose the SAME shift and also put each other down in the ‘friend you would like to work with’ answer. We can’t guarantee you’ll be together, but we’ll try our darndest!
HAVE YOU ALREADY REGISTERED YOUR INTEREST AND LOOKING FOR MORE INFO?
- If you have already registered your interest here in the last few months we will be sending you a link to apply through Many Hands.
- Keep an eye out on your emails and make sure you check your JUNK folder.
- We won’t be able to swap shifts, so choose carefully.
- Acceptances of your selected shift and area will be sent out between Friday the 5th March to Monday 8th March. You will also receive an email if you have not been successful in your volunteer application this year.
- You can check your shift HERE after you have been accepted.Make sure let us know by the 19th March if you can’t volunteer with us to not be charged for a ticket. If you let us know after the 19th March, you will be charged $189.00 + $50 admin fee.
The reason we do this is because our crew is busy building and getting ready for the festival in the week before the event and don’t have time to be recruiting new vollies! We rely on our volunteer team to work alongside our crew to deliver this event. Of course if you have extenuating circumstances we will look at this on a case by case basis